I've been loving living in Boulder for well over 18 years happily working in real estate and enjoying the Boulder lifestyle. With endless recreational opportunities that abound here I have embraced the active lifestyle especially cycling. I have brought that same passion to my real estate business and I have built my business mostly through repeat business and referrals from past clients.
I strive to help clients have a smooth real estate process by providing my full attention and keeping the lines of communication always open for the client from the beginning of the process till the day of closing. After closing I don't ride off into the sunset. I'm in it for the long haul and continue to provide monthly items of value and offer myself as a resource for information whether it be a someone to fix a broken pipe to future real estate questions.
- Full time professional realtor since 1999.
- Specializing in residential and investment properties in Boulder County and the Metro Denver area.
- Founder of the of Boulder Cycling Club.
- Enthusiastic hiker. Climbed 37 fourteeners (mountains over 14,000 feet). Goal is to climb all 54 fourteeners in state of Colorado.
- Cross Country skier.
- Gourmet wine connoisseur.
- Fine dining connoisseur.